Monday, May 08, 2006

Back from Joisey



That's it. I can die happy! Sharon and I drove 4 hours to Princeton, NJ (awesome hometown of a certain Ivy League university) and met Anthony Horowitz, author of the super hip Alex Rider Adventures. What a great guy! He spoke about his next two books and the upcoming film version of Stormbreaker the first Alex Rider book. He also signed books for all attendees and I presented him with a SPLAT t-shirt, which he loved. He was so excited and said he remembered our program from the letter I wrote to him last fall.
Sharon and I also checked out the Princeton Public Library and chatted with a few librarians. What a beautiful building! It's three levels, with a cafe, HUGE aquarium, outside deck, and a very helpful staff. I received some great new programming ideas from them!

1 comment:

SPLAT@SPL said...

the woman in this picture is amazing