Tuesday, August 01, 2006

PS2 in the LOFT!


I know, I've been talking about it for what seems like forever. But it's finally here! A PS2 in the LOFT! Come by this summer, or after school, kick back and relax in the LOFT, upstairs in the library. New furniture and a PS2-- and set up just for you guys. Of course there are a couple of rules: You can only play library owned games (yes, we do have a circulating game collection), you have to share the PS2 with others, and there's no memory card avaiable. I also am in desperate need of title suggestions. Post them here or email me. I'm also grateful for any donations of games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well DDR is definitely a good start, but I think its very hard to play any game without a memory card, though they are quite pricey and hard to keep from being stolen.

IF you do go shopping for titles, The games that are made from TV shows or movies tend to be bad. Really bad...haha