Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Trick or Treat!!!


So we always do this thing for kids on Halloween called the Big Boo! They come in costume for a storytime. But, I've never done anything for teens on Halloween. So this year, I am. If you come into the library on Halloween--for books, homework, hang out--whatever, you'll get a nice little treat from me. Now, here's the catch. I'm not posting this anywhere else besides here and on MySpace. I want to see how many of you actually read this thing. Special thanks to whoever put this great suggestion in the YA suggestion box in the YA room (see, I do read them!)

Picture taken from Photo Creations by Jim Watters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this!!! I might not be able to come on Halloween though...

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering i put in a buch of good books an none of the got in the libary

SPLAT@SPL said...

Anonymous,

Where did you leave the books? Were they suggestions in the YA suggestion box? If so, many of the books have been ordered; they just take awhile to get to the library. If you still can't find the books, post titles on the blog (or email them to me) and I'll be sure to get them if we don't have them already!