Monday, June 08, 2009

Dan in Japan

Hello friends!

So I can now tell you a little bit of information about "my adventure" as referred to in previous posts. Some of you know that I was cast on the reality program "I Survived a Japanese Gameshow." If you've seen "Hell's Kitchen", it's sort of like that show, but replace cooking with crazy, off-the-wall, colorful games, and a yelling head chef with a comical Japanese host. I cannot legally say any more, other than you can watch the show on ABC beginning on June 17th (a date that has changed recently - the original date was in July) at 9PM.

I hope you watch, cheer me on, and stop by the library to tell me what you thought!

Here are some neat links with more info - please note that I did not write ANY of this information as I am not allowed to give away info until I either win or am eliminated from the show:

Cast Picture and Information
I Survived A Japanese Game Show - Home - ABC.com

Peace!

No comments: