Monday, January 26, 2009

Volunteers Needed!

Hi friends!

Due to a great event suggestion from an anonymous blog commenter, we are going to go ahead with a special Heritage Night event. The event will be a celebration of the diverse community we live in, all run by teens and 'tweens from Shrewsbury. Here's what I need now though:

*I need between 5-10 volunteers to help organize the event. I put together the basic rules and so forth so we could get the information in our next newsletter. I need people to help make more concrete plans. Volunteers would be expected to meet a few times prior to the event to help get things in line for a successful Heritage Night.

I think this event has HUGE potential, but it will require the help of a small team of you guys and gals. Ask your friends if they can help out, because this is YOUR event. I enjoy putting things together - it's my job - but I also want you to enjoy it!! So contact me at dbarbour@cwmars.org as soon as you can with the best days and times you could meet, and we will work on scheduling our first session.

Peace!
Dan

No comments: